Matthew Resnik has served as a keynote speaker at numerous seminars relating to the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005. Matthew Resnik is a member of Los Angeles County Bar Association, Beverly Hills Bar Association, and actively involved in the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (“NACBA”) and the local Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association (“CDCBAA”). Matthew Resnik’s reputation and excellent track record in Consumer Bankruptcy are widely recognized in Southern California.
Cognizant that bankruptcy is often a last resort for many individuals, Matthew Resnik first utilizes all available alternatives to bankruptcy, however, after years of experience, oftentimes, Bankruptcy does afford the greatest relief to individuals. Matthew Resnik’s understanding of his clients’ needs, expertise, and professionalism are just a few of the reasons that current/former clients, accountants, real estate professionals and lawyers continue to refer to Resnik Hayes Moradi LLP.
Matthew Resnik is married and has three children. Always active in Sports, he is an avid fisherman and gardner.
Areas of Practice
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Keynote Speaker, Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (“NACBA”), Member
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association (“CDCBAA”), Member